CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 3, 2008

Picture day - yikes!

Today is picture day. Shouldn't be a big deal, right? WRONG!! Have you seen the order form for picture days lately...allow me to explain....
there are 864 possible choices for your personalized portrait package! That includes adding on extra photos or getting names added to your wallet sized pictures. (Kelly, you may have to check my math!) It took me a good 1/2 hour to decide what package...colored background (which is $4 more) or grey, how many 8x10s? 5x7s? 3 class pictures or just one? Pay for the super deluxe package to get the CD? Get retouching? Oh my God! The INSANITY! In the end, I decided on one of the lower end packages that had my 'requirements' - 1 8x10 for their school book, 2 5x7s for the grandparents and a class picture. Total damages....$108. The good news...the picture companies have entered the year 1990 - you can pay online rather than sending in a check in that funky envelope that never seals properly.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Yeah, I can help you with the math...it is the small print that causes me troubles. ;)