CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Ever have one of those days?


OK...in the grand scheme of things today wasn't that bad, but it was one of those days where everything just kept piling up...
First of all, 2 out of the three girls could not find their gym shoes. Of course it is PE day and it is the end of the world if they don't have their shoes. Where the shoes go, I do not know. We ended up having to make do with older shoes...of course the minute they got home they were able to find their shoes. Uugh. As 'punishment' they had to clean out the bench where the shoes are supposed to be stored of all shoes EXCEPT those that they now wear.
Then I got off work early, which was great! However, I decided to stop to get my favorite candy...Runts. Unfortunately I stopped at three stores and could find NONE. NONE!! BIG EMPTY SPOTS WHERE THEY SHOULD BE.
I was forced to order them from Amazon.com in bulk.






My name is Laura M. and I am an addict.


Oh, and then did I mention that it rained? Sure, rain, no biggie. Except that I have to pick the girls up from school and we have a substantial walk to the car. And it didn't start pouring rain until 3:28....and the girls get out at 3:29.
Welcome to my little world of tragedies....none horrible, but annoying nonetheless.

No comments: