CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Crazy busy

Things have been crazy busy. Crazy being the operative word. Last weekend was the girls' school carnival. I had to be there for set up Friday night as well as work the booth all day Saturday. No biggie, right? Well, it wouldn't have been aside from the following:
  • Emma woke up Friday night screaming that there was a bubble in her throat that was going to pop and it hurt
  • I wasn't feeling all that hot myself
  • When Stan went to Start his car on Saturday morning all he got was a clicking noise (unexpected weekend expense of new battery - $80)
  • Emma went to the quick care and has strep (again). (unexpected weekend expense #2 - $20 copay)
  • I came home and passed out immediately
  • Stan forgot it was daylight savings time and almost missed church where he had to sing for me because I was, by this time, dying sick
  • I went to quick care once I got the girls to CCD at 11, I have strep. (unexpected weekend expense #3 - ANOTHER $20 copay)
The good news is that we are all on the mend. Emma perked up right away with antibiotics and I took Monday off work to recover and not spread strep to three little people! So, we're all feeling better...broke, but better!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Sorry, we are all sick too. I have a blog game for you to play if you want read mine and consider yourself tagged.