CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

I've been tagged!

HERE'S HOW YOU PLAY. ONCE YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED YOU HAVE TO WRITE A BLOG OF TEN WEIRD, RANDOM THINGS, FACTS OR HABITS ABOUT YOURSELF. AT THE END, YOU CHOOSE FIVE PEOPLE TO BE TAGGED, LISTING THEIR NAMES AND WHY YOU CHOSE THEM TO BE TAGGED. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT "YOU'RE IT" AND TO READ YOUR BLOG. YOU CAN'T TAG THE PERSON WHO TAGGED YOU. SINCE YOU CAN'T TAG THAT PERSON BACK, LET HIM OR HER KNOW WHEN YOU'VE POSTED YOUR BLOG SO HE OR SHE CAN READ YOUR ANSWERS.

  1. I majored in Trumpet Performance in college.
  2. I once shared a sauna with Pearl Bailey.
  3. I once played on the same stage (at the same time) as Doc Severinsen.
  4. I used to be a financial aid counselor.
  5. I worry all the time about everything!
  6. In college, since my husband and I look so much alike, people thought we were brother and sister (ewwwww....)
  7. I am known as 'Drunk Laura' among those in my church bunco group
  8. I sing a mean "Ave Maria"
  9. I still re-read Laura Ingalls Wilder and Beverly Cleary books.
  10. My friends jokingly call me "The Triplet Whisperer" because I nanny for 2 sets of triplets
I tagged:
Reza because I'm pretty sure she'll do it :-D
Kelly, Monica, Mishelle and Deanna because they are the only other people with blogs besides Theresa that I know!!! :-D

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I love Laura Ingalls and Beverly Cleary!! I can't say that I have read them recently, but I loved those books! I do remember reading Judy Blume in college when a new "Fudge" book came out. ;)

Kelly said...

I did it.

Anonymous said...

Just posted! If you gave me 1000 guesses, I'd never come up with trumpet performance! Way cool!