CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Day off?? What's that??

Soooo...for those of you who know me, I have been working 5 days a week. Due to some circumstances, I will have a number of my Thursdays off (yeah!). Here's what I did today (remember, my day off :-P )
  • Took the girls to school
  • Went to my girlfriends to drop off promised jeans
  • Went to my sisters to drop off promised shoes and baby food
  • Watched my nephew while my sister went shopping
  • Went to 2 different Office Max stores (and took my dad) to get $2 12 packs of sharpies (YES, I made my dad buy the limit for me!
  • Went to the dentist and had a root canal (OUCH!!)
  • Went to 2 different pharmacies to drop off my 2 prescriptions so I can use coupons for 2 gift cards
  • Got gas
  • Picked up one prescription, will make hubby go out for other one tonight
  • Picked kids up from school
Who would have thought a day off could be so busy!!

No comments: