CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

It's a New Year...and almost February!

OK - so I've been a bit behind. I haven't blogged since before the New Year and it's already almost February. Things have been super hectic. School started again. Work started again - 5 days a week for me. I am taking a hip-hop / tap dance class on Tuesday nights. It is hysterically funny, but I am having a blast. My girlfriend, Sandra, is in the class with me, so I don't have to look silly alone. The girls are as busy as ever...school, dance class, birthday parties, church choir and this year is their First Communion. All of this makes for a tired and busy mommy!

2 comments:

Mishelle said...

I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for an update!! Yea....enjoy your dance class!!

Kelly said...

Your dance class sounds fun! I wish I could dance! Happy New Year!!
Kelly