CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas - 4 down, 1 to go...

So, Christmas has been a very, very hectic time around here. We have had, so far, 4 Christmases (party at my mom's with my dad's friends from college on Sunday, opening gifts at my mom's on Monday, Santa dropping in on Tuesday, going to Milwaukee to see Stan's grandmother on Tuesday) and have one left - Christmas in Joliet with Stan's family, but we hold that one off for New Years day.
We'll be having our traditional New Year's Eve party that's not a party. Everyone with kids is invited to come and bring the kids with. We'll eat pizza and snacks and watch movies all night. If I can get things together (ha!) I'm going to try to clear out space in the basement so the kids can vanish down there and play. The girls best friends that are twins are coming so they are over the moon.
I am soooooooooo looking forward to school starting again and going back to work. I miss my routine!

2 comments: