CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Winter Carnival

Today is the school's winter carnival. The theme for our booth is mousetrap. We are having the kids throw tiny catnip mice into a piece of cheese (a bean bag target covered to look like cheese). Because I am certifiably insane, I bought myself mouse ears and a gray shirt to wear. The girls said I should give myself whiskers and a black nose, so I am going to. I also got one of the pet carriers that they send your pets home in when you buy them at the store to put the catnip mice in. In 50 years when it is time to put me in the home, I hope they remember I did this for them and put me in a nice one!

1 comment:

Reza said...

I would be sure to add the appropriate amounts of guilt along the way to remind them of your sacrifices over the years... ;-)