CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Happy birthday to me, I'm a hundred and three...

At least I feel that old! I can't believe I'm 38. 38. It just sounds ancient. I don't feel 38, but all the evidence is there:
1. Grey hair -- it's coming in at an alarming pace. Thank goodness for haircolor!
2. Aches and pains -- I still haven't recovered from our trip to Great America. There is a spot in my back that may never be the same!
3. I have three children!! Three EIGHT year olds -- where did the time go??

I can't believe I'm a full fledged adult, let alone a 38 year old. Is this what they call a mid-life crisis??

1 comment:

Reza said...

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dearrrrrrrrrrr Laurrrrrrrrrrrrra!
Happy birthday to you!

Luv ya and we'll get past this middle stuff and celebrate missing that car when they are 18 and off to school. ;-)