CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A great appointment!

First, to all those who have called that I haven't called back, I'm sorry. I'm just swamped trying to keep things afloat! Know that I appreciate it, and I really have meant to call you!

Today's appointment was great. Hannah's eye looks great, no sign of infection or opening of the wound and she is still able to see, and could even see farther this time.

We got the green light for swimming and spent the rest of the day at the pool! Hannah swam like a fish! It was awesome to see her acting like her old self. I was starting to get worried about her...she'd been pretty depressed and sleepy...I'm glad the 'happy Hannah' is coming back!

We go back on the 20th for an eye exam under anesthesia. They contemplated trying to get a good exam while she was awake, but based on the trouble we've had just getting cursory exams in the office, I felt that anesthesia would be our best bet. I wanted to be sure that they get a complete look at all that's going on in the eye, as well as give the trauma surgeon who stitched her eye a chance to see if the stitches are close to removal stage.

So, things here are good, and getting better. We're looking forward to spending lots of time at the pool now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear and see that Hannah is doing better. Haili has been so worried about her. It is great to have her over again. Your girls are always welcome...they are wonderful!
Cari (haili's mom)