CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Pieces of Eight

I can't believe that they're eight. Eight! Those were the kids that I was in complete awe of when mine were babies. Those were the moms that I thought had everything together and were total pros at parenting. Eight. When they were born, they didn't even weigh 8 pounds (cumulatively!!). I can't believe the lovely people my little 2lb 2oz, 2lb 4oz and 2lb 2oz babies have become.
I will never forget the day they were born...it was one of the best/worst of my life. Best because after so many years of heartbreak and trying I was finally a mommy! Worst because my health was in serious jeopardy and so was theirs for a while. Thank God things all turned out fine. I am truly blessed.
So, yesterday we had a special dinner and they got their Nintendo DSs a day early (so they could spend a whole day playing with them). Tonight is Culvers fundraiser night at their school, so we will be going there and (gasp!) their teacher will be there on their birthday!!!
Then cupcakes to dance class on Tuesday and a lull until 2 parties on Saturday.
Happy Birthday, Hannah, Sarah and Emma! I love you so much!

3 comments:

Mishelle said...

Happy birthday girls!! Great job Mom!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly said...

Happy Belated Birthday Girls!! Enjoy your parties!