CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

Things are sooo busy around here! I feel like I never have a minute to catch my breath. Part of the increase in activity is that I am working not one, but two jobs now. I watch the triplets that I watched last year three days a week (they are 13 months old now and a blast!) and I watch another set of triplets (they are 10 month old boys) 2 days a week. So I drop the girls at school, go right to work, leave work and go right to pick the girls up. Then there are all the after school activities...it's crazy! However, the jobs are perfect in that I can still drop off/pick up the girls and I have no worries about childcare. The occasional day off of school or illness can conflict, but usually grandma and grandpa are glad to have the girls that day!

No comments: