CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 1, 2007

Teenagers!

So, I'm driving from work to pick the girls up at school. I go through a neighborhood where the speed limit is 25, and I am being careful (since I saw a million cops in the neighborhood on my way to work) to go 30. There is a car behind me with 2 teenage boys in it. It seems to be following me closely, and it's really aggravating me. I pull up to a stop sign and the car pulls next to me (on the left). I assume he's just going to pass me because I am driving *too slowly*. He signals to me to roll down my window and I am all ready for some sort of argument or taunting about driving a Maxi-van... I roll down my window and the kid asks,
"Does GGG 2000 stand for girl, girl, girl born in 2000?" (that's my license plate)
I answer, "Yep!"
The kid says, "That's cool!" and then signals for me to go ahead.
Darn teenagers! I get myself all ready for a rumble and then they pull that!!

No comments: